How a Social Media Manager quickly created a Selfie Contest Giveaway with Contest Dream.
The Social Manager of a large brand company is required to create a selfie contest that will run for 1 month and promote the company´s brand. As his users are very active on twitter he decided to make a digital contest that should push its content to twitter and display the results at the end on twitter. The company is ready to give away 10 products of it´s brand and want to do this for the best selfies.
After doing an initial inquiry, he discovered, that creating this contest would require a lot of development funding and time allocated to it. But since the need is to create this contest now, that is not an option (even rushing the development the contest itself would only have so many functionalities as discussed in the pricing, Contest Dream will give you much, much more).
In Contest Dream you can create this specific contest in matter of minutes:
- Go to Enkronos Apps (If this is your first time, you will be required to choose a billing plan and register your account)
- Choose the application Contest Dream and select Create Contest under Contests tab
- Choose participation type Selfie and choose the contest type Jury
- Be sure to opt in for I want to review every participation (this will prevent incorrect selfies to appear in your public contest, sensitive material)
- Fill out the image, title and description
- Choose the correct time when the contest starts and ends, for this example be sure to select 1 month duration (Meaning choosing the start day of 1.1 and end day of 1.2)
- Select 1 number of participation events per user
- Be sure to add tags if you wish to identify your customers (Read more about tagging in Data Gathering)
- Create 10 prizes and finalize your contest.
- Add terms of agreements so you secure yourself from a legal standpoint
- Publish your contest
After your contest is created you can promote it on Twitter with the promotion tools given inside Contest Dream.
- Quickly create your own Contest
- Identify your customers (Demography, Interests, personal information)
- Build your users pool (Read more in Data Gathering -> Users Pool)
- Engage your users with interactive and trendy design
- Solve a specific problem of contest engagement tools
- Continuous updating of Contest Dream
- Following social media trends
- Reusing the users you gained from Contest Dream in other engagements tools in Enkronos Apps (Examples: Location based events in Swee, Loyalty programs in Loyalty Venue)
Explore here Contest Dream next Use Case – Survey Contest.