How to obtain specific information about what your clients think about your newest product feature.
Our Client have upgraded their product with an update – a new feature. The company would like to obtain information from their users with a survey. At the same time they wish to reward their users with 10 small products the company offers. They wish to give these away randomly when a survey is filled.
The goal of the contest is the survey. They want to obtain specific information about the new feature. At the same time they wish to obtain information about its possible upgrades and future changes.
In Contest Dream you can create this specific contest in matter of minutes:
– Go to Enkronos Apps (If this is your first time, you will be required to choose a billing plan and register your account)
– Choose the application Contest Dream and select Create Contest under Contests tab
– Choose participation type Survey and choose the contest type Instantdraw
– Fill out the image, title and description
– Choose the correct time when the contest starts and ends
– Select 1 number of participation events per user
– Be sure to add tags if you wish to identify your customers (Read more about tagging in Data Gathering)
– Create 10 prizes and finalise your contest
– Add terms of agreements so you secure yourself from a legal standpoint
– Add the required questions to populate your survey
– Publish your contest
- Quickly create your own Contest
- Identify your customers (Demography, Interests, personal information)
- Obtain client´s feedback about your products or features in a innovative way
- Build your users pool (Read more in Data Gathering -> Users Pool)
- Engage your users with interactive and trendy design
- Solve a specific problem of contest engagement tools
- Continuous updating of Contest Dream
- Reusing the users you gained from Contest Dream in other engagements tools in Enkronos Apps (Examples: Location based events in Swee, Loyalty programs in Loyalty Venue)
Explore here Contest Dream next Use Case – Integrating a Facebook Contest.