Our team has a major responsibility: to transform exciting creative ideas and user experiences into solid, high quality, cutting-edge solutions.
We are seeking for an experienced Solution Sales Specialist to join our Team.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- The definition and implementation of sales strategy for different client target groups and Enkronos products/services,
- Proactively identify and develop business relationships with potential customers who might, benefit from the purchase of services and products from Enkronos,
- Assist customers and potential customers in developing customized solutions to their information technology needs utilizing an appropriate mix of Enkronos’ services and products,
- Travel to key accounts and fairs events as needed,
- Acquire industry-specific knowledge,
- Develop knowledge of Enkronos products, services and pricing structure,
- Prospect with customer profiles and follow up on leads as required through campaigns and growth of territory,
- Develop, implement and review territory and account plans as required,
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate solutions pulling from company expert resources as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- work on interesting and international projects,
- help and support from all the team,
- modern, new working environment in the size of 750m2,
- additional travel insurrance,
- free coffee, fruit and healthy sneaks,
- free, guaranted parking,
- full time job with regular payments,
- perfect location in Šempeter, near to the highway and the border with Italy (50min to Ljubljana, 20min to the sea, 10min to Soca river, 5min to Nova Gorica).
Requirements and skills
- A person with a high degree of responsibility, independence and self-initiative,
- Have passion for technology and desire to better enable our customers,
- Effectiveness on a highly tecnological and competitive market,
- Demonstrate integrated sales and marketing excellence,
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills,
- Ability to establish and manage customer relationships and expectations regarding products and services,
- Proven ability to achieve allocated budgets,
- Effective account management skills including regular communication of action plans, comprehensive analysis and sales forecasts,
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team,
- Effectively communicate at all levels (English).
- Knowledge of the market and customers,
- Proven sales success & expertise in selling Apps and Blockchain based solutions,
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets,
- Know how to handle super smart developers,
- Knowledge of other languages (Italian, German, French, …).
We kindly invite you to send your application together with your photo and CV in English language to email@example.com.