In marketing (well, even in my life), everything starts with the question: What do I want to achieve?
Is increasing sales the only goal you have? Or do you aim to increase the visit to your website? Maybe increase sales of a particular product in an online store? Achieve a new audience? Change Perception of your Brand? Achieve greater visibility of the new product?
These are some examples of what a company usually wants to achieve with different marketing campaigns. And here we come across one big change that i happening wright now!
TV and classic marketing methods are obsolete! If you want to understand where the future (and the present) of marketing is you have to explore what our teenagers (youth) are watching and following on the web. It is quite simple in the end … as THEY are your future consumers:
- 46% of people rely on recommendations from influencers, when making a purchase.
- 40% of people have purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on social platforms.
- 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers trust influencer opinion as opposed to traditional celebrities.
- Millennials have captivated marketers attention for years, but here we shift the spotlight to 13- to 17-year-olds. Teens are moving from texting to messaging apps and from shopping on desktop computers to shopping on their phones. While millennials were mobile pioneers, teens are mobile natives.
That is the main reason we designed a new and powerful solution – MCAUDIENCE!
With McAudience we tailor your Influencer Marketing campaigns based on your vision and your goals.
Influencer marketing is when a business collaborates with an influential person on social media (also Youtube, Podcasts, …) to promote a product, service, or campaign. These people, known as “social media influencers,” have dedicated and engaged followings.
Celebrity endorsements were the original form of influencer marketing. But in today’s digital world, regular content creators with niche audiences can often offer more value to brands.
Why to use Influencer Marketing right now?
Few years ago television was virtually the only mass media consumers had access to and was one of the main platforms marketers used to advertise to the masses. Today, with the popularity of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, consumers have unlimited freedom and choice over the content they wish to view. This creates a problem for brands. As their target audience continues to spread out over various forms of media, it becomes increasingly difficult to reach them.
That is why influencer marketing is a great solution for this problem. It allows you to exactly locate and advertise directly to your target audience. Also, consumers are quite skeptical of brands and their marketing tactics. Advertising through influencers allows you to promote through someone that a niche community watches, engages with and trusts on a daily basis. So, instead of being skeptical of a commercial or social media ad, your consumers trusts that if this influencer of choice loves the product, he will too.
So how we do it?
- TELL US YOUR NEEDS / DETERMINE YOUR GOALS As we said at the beginning of this blog – It is CRUCIAL to first define what you want because it determines the form of cooperation, channels and the choice of influencers.
- WHICH PLATFORM TO USE? Not all social networks are created equal when it comes to reaching the right audience on a consistent basis. So, which one should you use when you’re looking to deliver your content, and even monetize it along the way?
- INFLUENCER IDENTIFICATION Not all influencers are equal. Even if they love you and your product, you’ll need to verify the level and scope of their influence. We make sure to find influencers that know your market, understand your goals and speak directly to your target audience.
- WE CREATE YOUR DIGITAL STRATEGY AND CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT In order to make any digital Influencer activity successful, you cannot just rely on their following, you need to think which kind of story you want them to tell for you: that is why at Enkronos we help you structure and execute marketing activities, involving the use of McAudience and Enkronos Apps platform, an exclusive multi-application environment for advertising, marketing, AI and big data solutions. You can easily reach Enkronos applications by using one link – the link you are going to add in one of the Influencer YouTube videos we mentioned before!
Did we arouse your interest? Are you thinking of your current marketing strategy? Does it include influencer marketing? No? Do not hesitate even a second more.
Write us, give us a call or just fill out THIS FORM and we will start working on your Influencer marketing strategy!
Enkronos Marketing Team