Here it is! Our FeelGrid promo video! Thanks to Aljosa Jakoncic and his hospitality!
FeelGrid is a digital platform that allows you to design and manage IoT-based monitoring, forecasts and actions in large geographical areas (such as vineyards, cities, urban, agricultural, industrial areas etc.).
FeelGrid has been released in its first version on 05.05.2017 and will be avalaible on Enkronos Apps on 30.11.2018.
It allows the gathering of data in time and space enabling thus their scientific analysis. The results of analysis translates directly into a benefit for end users, which in vineyards case can be wine growers as much as winemakers-enologists.
FeelGrid creates a personalized environment for specific needs. It offers real time data presented through a customer dedicated control panel.
An example of application is given by the measures required for the management of vineyards, which we are using in areas of Goriška Brda. Readings of temperature and humidity in the air and ground or values of leaf wetness, sunlight, rain and other data can help to better manage the production process of winegrowing. How to, for example, optimize treatments and irrigation only on the basis of the actual need of plants, monitored in real time, remotely and comfortably visible from a PC or smartphone via internet.
We have created a assortment of measuring node devices equipped with sensors that measure any needed value in the wine sector, such as:
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity of the air
- Leaf wetness – both sides
- Wind speed and direction
- Air pressure
- Soil temperature (on 2 levels of depth)
- Soil moisture (on 2 levels of depth)
Thanks to the data collected by FeelGrid it will be possible to control a vast variety of diseases that can affect the vineyard:
- Vine Diseases – impact on growth: Variety, substrate, position, microclimatic conditions, ampelotechnical procedures, phenological phase
- Peronospora of the vine (Plasmopara viticola Berl. & De Toni):
- air temperature, precipitation, leaf wetness: primary infection + relative humidity: Secondary infection
- Oidium of the vine (Erysiphe necator Schwein):
- temperature, relative air humidity, wind speed, precipitation (primary infection!)
- Other diseases:
- gray mold (botrytis), grape black rot
More info in www.feelgrid.com.
Marketing Office – FeelGrid